The Ohio State University serves as the only Cirrus Standardized Training Center in central Ohio to serve your Cirrus Primary, Instrument, or Transition Training needs.
New Aircraft Equipment
- Continental IO-360: 200 Horsepower Engine
- Dual Garmin WAAS Certified GPS Units
- EMax Engine and Fuel Monitor
- Avidyne Glass Cockpit Display
- Skywatch Traffic Information
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS)
- Leather Seats
- $215.00/hour Aircraft Rental
- $39.50/hour Instructor
All Cirrus instructors are qualified through the Cirrus Standardized Instructor Program.