Computer Assisted Testing Service (CATS)
The Ohio State University Airport’s Flight Education Division serves as the only Central Ohio Computer Assisted Testing Service (CATS) site, the recognized leader in educational, licensing, and certifications testing.
- Recreational & Private Pilot
- Sport Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Flight Engineer
- Aircraft Dispatcher, Airline Transport Pilot, and Flight Navigator
- Flight & Ground Instructor
- Aviation Mechanic
- Parachute Rigger
- Pilot Examiner
- Inspection Authorization
- Chiropractic Exam
- Legal Document Preparer
- National Exercise Trainers Association
- Virginia Board of Pharmacy
- National Verbatim Reporters Association
- Radiant Panel Association
$150 for ALL tests
$140 for AOPA members (must provide membership number at time of registration)
By Appointment Only
Please call 614-292-5614 to schedule an appointment.
Each applicant must provide ID's containing:
- Current photograph
- Actual residential address (if different from mailing address)
- Date of birth
Acceptable forms of ID for U.S. citizens
- Driver’s license
- Government ID card
- Alien residency card
- Military ID card
Acceptable forms of ID for Non-U.S. citizens
MUST include a passport in addition to one or more of the following:
- Driver’s license
- Government ID card and/or military ID card
- Along with appropriate ID each applicant must have the proper endorsement for the test to be taken.
- For all FAA Knowledge exams, a Passing Score is a 70% or greater.
- The Ohio State CATS Testing Center provides each applicant with 2 sheets of paper, 2 pencils, 1 overlay sheet, 1 marker and the appropriate supplement book for the test.
- Applicants may bring E6B, electronic E6B, plotters, calculators (with no stored memory).
Register for a Test
Computer Assisted Testing Service
1801 Murchison Dr. STE 288
Burlingame, CA 94010