Lane Aviation is hiring several full and part time positions in our Ramp and Airline fueling departments.
The Company offers, Vacation, Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(K), and Paid Holidays for full time positions. Don't miss the opportunity to join our team! We will train you!
Up to $17.00 per hour commensurate upon position and experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to fueling, baggage handling, deicing, towing and cleaning corporate and airline aircraft.
Traits and Skills Needed:
- Positive and professional image
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must have good communication skills and be able to fill out fuel tickets legibly and without errors.
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and night shift
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
- Must be able to pass drug test and FBI background check
- Must be able to meet Airport Authority and Transportation Security Agency requirements (no felonies)
- Non Smoker with stable employment history preferred
- United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to see and/or hear approaching vehicles, aircraft, propellers, safety whistles, and machinery that could present immediate danger
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Job requires ability to work in all weather conditions
Experience and Training:
- No experience necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required
- All qualified applicants that apply for Lane Aviation will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please apply only in person in the Personnel Office at 4389 Int’l Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or at the customer service desk until 10pm.
United States Air Force - Various Aviator Positions
Students with a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher, and are within 12 months of graduation or have already graduated (27 age limit) are eligible to apply. Any academic background may apply, yet engineering students naturally excel in aviation career fields.
Unlike civilian employers, the Air Force establishes an annual application deadline. The annual deadline is at the end of each fiscal year, June 30th. Missing the deadline essential postpones the opportunity for an entire year. There is a very simple (but not overnight) process to apply for an aviation career field(s) in the Air Force. This process includes:
- Paperwork (credit check, medical prescreen, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, official college transcripts)
- Testing (Air Force Officer Qualifying Test, Test of Basic Aviation Skills)
- Interview with military officer
Students who are interested should begin the application as soon as possible, because both the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT) and Test of Basic Aviation Skills (TBAS) is offered pending proctor availability at separate testing centers. Moreover, testing is typically administered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Below you find the four aviation career fields the Air Force offers. Applicants may apply for as few as one, or any many as all four career fields.
- Pilot, Traditional Aircraft http://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/pilot
- Pilot, Remotely Piloted Aircraft (i.e. - drones) http://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/pilot
- Combat Systems Officer http://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/combat-systems-officer-cso
- Air Battle Manager http://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/air-battle-manager-abm
For more information, contact: Jermaine L. Johnson, SSgt, USAF
email@example.com (614) 361-4683 / (937) 601-USAF