Jeppesen - Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist internship will assist with the execution of world-wide customer product implementations (such as Electronic Flight Bag, Flight Planning Solutions, Operator Solutions, and other integration services. The candidate will effectively manage projects through planning, scheduling, controlling, and assisting with bringing to closure multiple, small to medium sized, high profile projects. Helps to ensure business process documentation and tools are kept current. Assist in troubleshooting technical issues encountered by end-users, to assess customer feedback and articulately communicate for product enhancement consideration, to perform software validation and customer configuration analysis during software upgrades and to define optimal solutions when integrating products into a customer's environment.
Relocation is offered for this position
For more information visit: https://jeppesen.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/internship-implementation-specialist-959
The Nationwide Aviation Business Center is offering a Summer Internship located at the John Glenn Columbus International Airport. This internship will provide an excellent work and learning opportunity in business aviation operations. The intern will gain unique insight in flight operations, maintenance, scheduling, and dispatch. This internship is a paid position with the potential for a housing stipend. Each year project assignments vary depending on the needs of the department.
Below is a list of previous internship projects:
- Flight Risk Assessment analysis
- FAA Letter of Authorizations
- International trip planning
- Flight planning software analysis
- Aircraft maintenance bid project
- Development of a Fatigue Management System
- Attend Flight Safety International Challenger 605 Recurrent Ground School
- Ride-along observer on scheduled corporate aircraft trips
- At least a Junior standing, currently enrolled in an accredited university with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Strong interest in business aviation (Management, Operations, Pilot)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and overall computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to secure housing and transportation during employment
- No restrictions on passing airport background check for SIDA access badge
Resume and a cover letter addressed to Captain Jeff Poeppelman, Nationwide Aviation Business Center, must be submitted to Adam Beckman (Beckman.email@example.com) and Martin Rottler (firstname.lastname@example.org) for screening BY FEBRUARY 26th. Two candidates meeting the above qualifications will be selected for interviews with Nationwide Insurance between March 12th and March 21st.
An opportunity with Southwest Airlines is more than a job – it’s an opportunity of a lifetime. You will get hands-on experience in your particular field and experience the Fun-LUVing Culture that makes Campus Reach one of the most loved internship programs year after year.
Southwest’s Campus Reach program identifies and engages future Southwest Employees at an early age, hopefully inspiring an interest in a career in aviation! Campus Reach’s efforts include: high school internships and partnerships, a nationally-recognized college internship program, direct hiring opportunities for new college graduates, and an MBA internship to bring talented individuals into more strategic roles within the Company.
Apply directly at southwest.com/careers